Welcome to the RCD Project Tracker! This page is a collection of all our training resources to help with using the Project Tracker.
Just getting started?
- Make an account
- Watch Account Management and User Details (video below) to learn how
- What do I need to enter a Project? - Checklist to figure out what time and materials you need.
- Here's a simple excel version if that's more your style. (Thanks Napa RCD)
- Follow a tutorial to enter your first project:
- How to enter a Project (Carbon Farm Plan) Written Guide and Video Tutorial - The written guide is useful for learning how to enter a project. It also gives specific tips and recommendations for Carbon Farm Plans
Check out our other tutorials:
- Quick Start Guide - Bite-sized introductions to many relevant topics about the Project Tracker
- How to Fund Staff Time in the RCD Project Tracker - How much time to budget for entering/updating projects and how to bill that time to a grant
- Performance Measures FAQ - How Performance Measures work and how to use them
- Methods of Viewing Data - How to get useful data and information out of the Project Tracker
- How to Search Organizations and Funding Sources - Helping on finding a specific Organization/Funding Source and tips on searching Grids more generally
- How to Edit Custom Report Templates - How to edit and use Custom Reports to show RCD accomplishments
- Example Custom Report Using Progress Report Template - an example of a Progress Report generated for the Upper Salinas-Las Tablas RCD using Custom Reports
- Example Custom Report Using Performance Measures Summary Template - an examples of a Performance Measures Summary generated for the Upper Salinas-Las Tablas RCD using Custom Report
- CARCD Wildfire Resilience Block Grant Project Entry
- CARCD Post-Fire Disaster Recovery Project Entry