California Department of Fish & Wildlife (CDFW)
- CDFW Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund (Section 6) Grant (CDFW)
- Fisheries Restoration Grant Program (FRGP) (CDFW)
- Prop 1 (CDFW)
- Unspecified (CDFW) (Inactive)
- Watershed Restoration & Delta Water Quality and Ecosystem Restoration Grant Program (CDFW)
- Wetlands Restoration for Greenhouse Gas Reduction Program (CDFW)
The map displays the Organization boundary, and the locations of any active Projects and Proposals that have spatial data.
California Department of Fish & Wildlife is:
- the Primary RCD for 0 Projects
- the Lead Implementer for 0 Projects
- a contributor to 59 Projects
No Users belong to this Organization.
Project Reported Expenditures associated with this Organization are presented in several ways:
- The Expenditures Provided Directly by this Organization chart shows all Reported Expenditures that originate with Funding Sources owned by this Organization
- The Expenditures Received from other Organizations chart shows Reported Expenditures received from other Organizations for all Projects where this Organization is the Project Primary RCD
- The Project Reported Expenditures table at the bottom of the page provides a list of all Project Reported Expenditures for which this Organization provided or received funding, and the annual expenditure amounts
No expenditure data available.
The reported Performance Measure results within this Organization are charted here. Results are included for every Project that is assigned to this Organization. To see the full results for a Performance Measure, click the Performance Measure name in the chart title.
: 1.00 acres
: 16.30 acres
: 657.00 acres
: 36.00 miles
: 59.57 miles
: 33,070.00 tons
: 2.58 acres