Expected Performance Measure Results per Project
Reported Performance Measure Results per Project
Plants Installed is an Action Performance Measure - it indicates the what was done. Please consider also reporting at least one Outcome Performance Measure to demonstrate the impacts and co-benefits of this practice.
Associated PMs: Some Performance Measures commonly associated with Plants Installed:
- Agricultural Conservation Practice (ac.); 612- Tree/Shrub Establishment
- Agricultural Conservation Practice (ac.); 422 - Hedgerow Planting
- Agricultural Conservation Practice (ac.); 390 - Riparian Herbaceous Cover
- Habitat Restoration/Creation
- GHG Reduction (Annual)
- Special Status Species Habitat
- Stream Corridor Restored
- water quality improvements (Nitogen Reduction, Phosphorus Reduction, etc.)
Searchable list of PMs and subcategories: https://www.rcdprojects.org/ProgramInfoCustomPage/PMs
No Subcategories for this Performance Measure.
Targets by Geospatial Area
The following Geospatial Areas have or should have Projects that contribute results for this Performance Measure. If a Geospatial Area has a Target value it is displayed below.