Alameda County Resource Conservation District (Alameda County RCD)
The map displays the Organization boundary, and the locations of any active Projects and Proposals that have spatial data.
Alameda County Resource Conservation District is:
- the Primary RCD for 7 Projects
- the Lead Implementer for 6 Projects
- a contributor to 7 Projects
- Rachelle Hedges
- Ian Howell
- Stephanie Lew
- Kyle Marsh
- Charlotte Miranda
- Hannah Ormshaw
- Hillary Sardinas
Project Reported Expenditures associated with this Organization are presented in several ways:
- The Expenditures Provided Directly by this Organization chart shows all Reported Expenditures that originate with Funding Sources owned by this Organization
- The Expenditures Received from other Organizations chart shows Reported Expenditures received from other Organizations for all Projects where this Organization is the Project Primary RCD
- The Project Reported Expenditures table at the bottom of the page provides a list of all Project Reported Expenditures for which this Organization provided or received funding, and the annual expenditure amounts
The reported Performance Measure results within this Organization are charted here. Results are included for every Project that is assigned to this Organization. To see the full results for a Performance Measure, click the Performance Measure name in the chart title.
: 222.60 acres
: 15,678.00 lf
: 7.38 acres
: 2.00 miles
: 0.50 tons
: 10.28 acres
: 4,672.00 lf
Resources Available (Demand)
This organization may be able to provide Projects with the following resources, but may also have some limitations.
Project Interest (Demand)
This organization is interested in supporting Projects that match one or more of the criteria below.