Inland Empire Resource Conservation District (Inland Empire RCD)
The map displays the Organization boundary, and the locations of any active Projects and Proposals that have spatial data.
Inland Empire Resource Conservation District is:
- the Primary RCD for 5 Projects
- the Lead Implementer for 4 Projects
- a contributor to 5 Projects
- Mandy Parkes
Project Reported Expenditures associated with this Organization are presented in several ways:
- The Expenditures Provided Directly by this Organization chart shows all Reported Expenditures that originate with Funding Sources owned by this Organization
- The Expenditures Received from other Organizations chart shows Reported Expenditures received from other Organizations for all Projects where this Organization is the Project Primary RCD
- The Project Reported Expenditures table at the bottom of the page provides a list of all Project Reported Expenditures for which this Organization provided or received funding, and the annual expenditure amounts
The reported Performance Measure results within this Organization are charted here. Results are included for every Project that is assigned to this Organization. To see the full results for a Performance Measure, click the Performance Measure name in the chart title.
: 3.00 acres
: 80.00 acres